- Non-detachable brake cable which links the trailer brake drum to the trailer compensator/central brake rod.
- For use on older brake drums where the bowden cable secures inside the backplate (cable eyelet connects directly to the brake expander inside the drum).
- Eyelet connects directly to the brake expander (detachable cables use a stud/nipple fitting at the cable end to connect to the expander).
- Please note these are non-maintenance items and should be regularly checked for kinks and sticking cables.
- Outer Cable (Black Cable Section) Length: 700mm - 1600mm
- Inner Cable (Metal Cable) Length: 1000mm - 1900mm
- Brake Drum Fitting: Eyelet (Non-Detachable)
- Compensator Fitting: M8 Size Threaded Bar
Available in the following sizes:
- 700-1000mm (35006.06)
- 800-1100mm (35006.10)
- 900-1200mm (35006.14)
- 1000-1300mm (35006.16)
- 1200-1500mm (35006.24)
- 1400-1700mm (35006.28)
- 1500-1800mm (35006.30)
- 1600-1900mm (35006.33)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.