AL-KO PROFI Longlife Trailer Brake Cables – Detachable – 23.5mm Brake Drum Fitting – Plastic Coated Inner Cable
- Designed for increased service life to save business time and money on trailer maintenance.
- Ideal for boat trailers and livestock trailers which operate in harsh environments.
- Outer cable is heavy-duty spiral cable with distinctive red plastic coating and PVC inner sleeve.
- Inner cable is steel with high-quality plastic coating to prevent water and dirt ingress and protect against corrosion.
- Plastic-coated cable, combined with inner PVC sleeve in outer cable reduces friction for improved trailer brake performance.
- Fittings at both cable ends are zinc coated to resist corrosion.
- Easily fits to ALKO brake drum backplates using a 23.5mm inner-diameter cup fitting and pressed steel inner nipple.
- “Mushroom” nipple fitting at other end of cable fits straight away into an AL-KO slotted compensator.
- Outer Cable (Red Cable Section) Length: 770mm - 1790mm
- Inner Cable (Plastic-Coated Steel Cable) Length: 966mm - 1986mm
- Brake Drum Fitting: “Trumpet” Shape Quick-Release Housing (23.5mm Inner Diameter, 27mm Outer Diameter)
Available in the following sizes:
- 770mm – 966mm (247283)
- 890mm – 1086mm (247284)
- 1020mm – 1216mm (247285)
- 1130mm – 1326mm (247286)
- 1320mm – 1516mm (247287)
- 1430mm – 1626mm (247288)
- 1620mm – 1816mm (247289)
- 1790mm – 1986mm (247290)
Please note that the sizes shown are for the red outer cable only and then for the inner cable length.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.